Thursday, March 26, 2009

6 Months Old!

I can't believe it but Kaitlynn is 6 Months old now. Sorry I am a little late posting this picture, but I just had to document what she looked like at 6 Months old. As you can see she is sitting up very well now! She is also starting to crawl on her belly. It is really funny to watch. This picture also shows her wonderful smile! She is a really happy baby. She is also eating solid foods now! She eats things like avacados, sweet potatoes, squash, peas, carrots, bananas, peaches, mangos, blueberries, grapes, strawberries, cherrios, and fruit loops! This might explain why she gained 2lbs from 5 months to 6 months. This month she is weighing in at 15lbs 7oz. I can't believe 1/2 of her first year of life has already passed by. She is growing and changing so much everyday. I tell her all the time to stop growing and to stay my baby forever, but just like Emily did, she keeps on growing and growing. She has quite the personality these days too and loves her big sister Emily! She now has 2 teeth and they are coming in very quickly. She can bite now! What a joy she is in all of our lives!

No comments: