Thursday, February 12, 2009

First Tooth!!!!

Kaitlynn has her first tooth!!! Mama and I were in town today and Mama was in the backseat with Kaitlynn and Emily. She said "Lora, I think I feel a tooth!" So when we stopped and got out at our next stop I checked and sure enough Kaitlynn has her first tooth. It is on the bottom left and has just started to poke through. This probably explains why she has been a little fussy lately. I decided that with this new accomplishment must come a reward and I bought her a new vibrating starwberry teething toy! I can't believe she already has a tooth. She is growing and changing so fast. She now weighs 13lbs and 13oz. Sure wish they would stay little longer!

1 comment:

"Mommie" said...

What a thrill to get to find that first little tooth peeking out from behind that precious little smile! Each moment I spend with my little darlings is a blessing in my life and brings me joy. They make each day new for all who know them.
I love you,
Mommie