Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bath Time Fun!!









Bath time is one of our favorite times! Emily had to have a bath this morning and just insisted on Kaitlynn taking one with her. The problem was I was home alone and would not be able to wash Emily's hair and body if Kaitlynn was taking a bath too. But Emily was just very insistant and so I thought about putting the Bumbo seat in the tub with Kaitlynn in it. Kaitlynn loves sitting in that little purple seat and I was sure it would probably float and it did. They were so cute I just had to take a few pictures. The first one Emily is telling Kaitlynn to look at the camera. Emily repeats everything anyone says these days. The second and fourth one I actually was able to get both of them to look at the camera. The third one shows Emily washing Kaitlynn's hair! Everytime I washed something of Emily's then she had to was that part of Kaitlynn's body. She is such a big helper!! They played in the tub for about 45 minutes and I was able to get some laundry folded! What a fun time!

2 comments:

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Those pictures are awesome! I think the bumbo in the bath is a great idea...never used it for that, but I sure will be on this next baby!

"Mommie" said...

Look at those beautiful smiles! Emily loves to "splash" in the bath a lot and Kaitlynn doesn't seem to mind--she just laughs and smiles. Lora, you are such a good mother and your little girls love you so. Love you all!