Tuesday, February 3, 2009

What we've been doing!

Sorry it has been so long since I have posted anything. It seems like I just can't get to the computer and then when I do I forget to bring the camera so I can post some pictures. Oh well, maybe I will do better in February!
Here are a few new things that we have been doing. Emily rode a horse for the first time, thanks to Jeff and Stephanie Lewter for providing the horse!! Emily is in the "Me Do It" stage right now, she wants to do everything herself!! Kaitlynn is rolling over, sitting up and reaching for everything! She also laughs really funny, especially when Emily is laughing at her. They seem to really love each other, even as young as they are.
Pictures to come soon!

1 comment:

"Mommie" said...

What a beautiful gift from God these two precious little girls are! Watching them grow and being a part of their lives is truely a joy for me. Thank you, Lora for sharing them with me. You are a wonderful mother and are doing such a good job with these little ones!